Monday, August 18, 2008

Mumbo Jumbo

So I'm at work today bored of sitting at a desk and ready to go for a long bike ride! School starts Wednesday morning so I feel jipped because I only got a two week break, although I'm very grateful for those two weeks. I'm taking 16 credits this semester as opposed to the 7 credits I took Summer semester so I'm going to be a busy butt. We had a good weekend down at Jared and Denise's helping them move from Payson up to Highland. They are cool people. We watched a really good movie Friday night called Rescue Dawn. It has Christian Bale in it, and it's about him being a POW in Vietnam. It's based on a true story, which makes it a lot more entertaining to watch knowing it actually happened to someone. It didn't have any sex scenes, "f" words, or gorey war scenes. Very good movie.




Kyle is such a sweetheart. He is thoughtful, and I really really appreciate it! He brought home a dozen roses for me last Wednesday because he loves me. He even did the laundry over the weekend and didn't dry any of my pants! Holy moly I couldn't ask for a better husband. Thank you Kyle, from the bottom of my heart. I'm so grateful for his patience with me and my millions of imperfections. Next topic: Paradise Bakery! Today, Kyle and I went with Crystal and Devon to lunch at Paradise Bakery in Bountiful on 5th west by Costco. (we missed you mom and daddy) YUMMY! I had the BBQ Chicken Salad. It is delicious Romaine lettuce tossed with Ranch dressing, corn, jicama & black beans topped with diced BBQ chicken, diced tomatoes & pepper Jack cheese. (Description taken from their website, http://www.paradisebakery.com/. ) It's not just a bakery, it's a restraunt with tables and a delightful menu! Anyway, those are my priceless thoughts for the day. Tonight, we're going to Kyle's work party BBQ so hopefully we win something in the drawing!

1 comments:

Jana Banana said...

That is so sweet of him to buy you flowers just because! You should feel so special as not very many husbands out there think to do that, including mine!! He will help with the laundry though- so that makes me smile :)