I have so much to be grateful for! My brother Spencer has been relieved of being deployed to Iraq for a third time. He has served our country loyally and is exiting the military next November. The Army put his name on a deployment list again last weekend, but luckily, he had the support of his Head Sargeant to keep him on US soil. Our family has been worried sick about him having to leave his wife and 3 1/2 children for another year. He has already served two honorable deployment to the Middle-East, and I believe, has served his country in ways most of us never will. We have been praying and fasting for him, and I found out this morning that his name has been taken off the list! Oh, what a blessing! I'm so grateful for the power of faithful prayers. I'm so proud of my brother and his respectable sacrifice he gives for the freedom rights of this incredible country.
7 years ago

1 comments:
Lisa, thanks for your blog about my possible deployment. I hope it's okay that I'm commenting on it. I'm thankful for your sensitivity and consideration. I feel deeply blessed and am so glad to remain with my family for now.
Post a Comment