So this is my first shot at blogging. I've seen and read some great blogs and am thoroughly entertained by staying updated on my friends' and families' lives! Blogging is a great way to share thoughts and feelings and to keep everyone up to date who cares to check-in once in a while. Kyle and I have so much happening in our lives all the time that it's hard to keep everyone informed of our daydreams and adventurous ideas roaming around in our lil noggins. Well, Ky and I have been hitched for 1 year, 5 months, and 12 days. Okay, I don't usually keep track day by day, but thought I'd give you a precise number. We have a wonderful life together and I am so very grateful to be his wife. He is such an incredible husband. He is genuine, considerate, hard working, loyal, honorable, and on and on and on. Kyle is my world. Ky is working for North Salt Lake in their public works department and I'm working in customer service at Making Memories. We are blessed to have dependable jobs that we actually like! We both work with rad people and enjoy even our slow days. I'm going to SLCC getting my generals done before transferring to the U next fall to major in "Parks, Recreation and Tourism." I'm super stoked about my major. Kyle has always dreamed of being a pilot. We have been taking serious steps closer to getting him into Flight School. There are a lot of decisions to make before we take the plunge. There is a good flight school at the Bountiful airport that we are considering. We live in Farmington right now in an apartment that's the perfect size for us. We have great families who we love. They love and support us so much we appreciate them more than they can ever know! Oh ya and we're leaving to Oregon tomorrow after work! Yeaaa! That pretty much sums it up... more to come... :)
7 years ago

1 comments:
Fun blog! Can't wait to find out more about you and your husband whom you love so much :) Have fun in Oregon!
Post a Comment