Monday, April 5, 2010

Home remodeling

This remodeling was all complete in November, but I haven't posted pics yet! Talk about sweat equity! This was hard work, I tell you what. I hate few things more than painting rooms and base boards. It's so nice to have it all done now and just enjoy living upstairs! (We were living in the mother-in-law apartment attached to the house for 9 months while we worked on the upstairs). It was a foreclosure home and it was gutted- no lights, no doors, they took all the crown moulding, shelves- everything. It's come a long way!
We took this wall down


Beautiful kitchen: pink, turquoise and lime green countertops.


The wallpaper was gold and glittery.
After taking the wall down
Turquoise master bathroom
New kitchen! After tile, countertops, cabinets, lights, and lots of paint
Our front room: new carpet, crown moulding, paint, and accessories

This is where the wall one was..
More counter space
Master bedroom
Master bath
Office
Extra bedroom
Hallway- the baseboards were blue when we moved in
Apartment bathroom

Upstairs bathroom after paint

1 comments:

Becca said...

WOW-it looks great!