Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tennessee Trip!






















Hey all! Holy shart we had an amazingly fun trip to Tennessee last week and I MUST tell you about it! We had a layover in MN so we took a quick trip to the Mall of America before our flight left to Nashville. We got to Nashville Wednesday around 5pm and my awesome sister Sarah picked us up. We were lucky enough to stay in her home and spend time with her, her girls Malaya, Ashlyn and Tierra and husband John. We went on a long walk around Columbia the next morning and played in the HUGE backyard with the girls. The day was great spending time with my nieces. The next day Kyle and I borrowed their car and explored the Music City, Nashville! I am wild about this city! It was great. We went to the country music hall of fame, toured an 1830's plantation home, had lunch at Hard rock cafe and enjoyed live music in the bars along the way. On Saturday, we took a scenic drive up the Natchez parkway before boarding the plane home. This was my third time to Tennessee to visit my sister and I love it more every time! But I must say, Kyle and I would have to give up some of our most favorite hobbies to live in a flat state like TN. Kyle wouldn't be able to hunt! Are you kidding me? That would never happen. Ever. They don't have any BLM land so any hunting has to be on private property. We both spend a lot of time in the mountains and would miss them oh so much. We also love 4wheeling and outdoors sports that wouldn't be nearly as cool without mountains. So although sometimes I get sick and tired of living in Utah (not because of the mountains), I guess we'll stick around a while longer. Most of our family is here, c'mon. Life is so much better with family around. On that note, bye!

0 comments: