Kyle and I had such a wonderful Christmas. We were praying for the snow not to come until after Christmas so he wouldn't have to go snowplow over the holiday. We are so grateful that our prayers were answered and he was able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with me and our families and our memory making wasn't interrupted by a snow storm. :) On Christmas Eve, Kyle worked until noon, then we drove down to my parents' place. My family loves to talk and laugh with each other.
We went sledding up by the reservoir and had a blast! It is impossible to go sledding without laughing all the way down the hill- especially when there is a killer jump in your path!
Later, we had a delicious dinner with the fam including grandpa (we did miss Sarah and fam in TN and Spence and fam in AZ though...). Then we had our traditional Taylor talent show.
There was a powerful spirit in the room as testimonies were given and tears were shared. Then there was laughter as Grandpa sang the "tickle" song and the kids did a dance to "I like to move it move it." What a great mixture! Kyle and I got home around 1am, then woke up at 7:30am to open gifts.
We took our time and made the most of the special holiday. Kyle spoiled me- he's good at that! And he has great taste so I'm not returning or exchanging anything! He is so good to me. Then we made biscuits and gravy for breakfast and had Von over to share the deliciousness with. Then we all fell asleep watching Shrek the Third, old school. Next, we went to Kyle's mom's for gifts, nerf wars, lunch and RockBand! Our families are both so awesome and we have so much fun with them. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas as well!






1 comments:
I love that picture of you and your hubby!!!
Post a Comment