My name is Lisa, and I'm a total sap. You've been warned.
I am forever grateful to have Kyle in my life as my companion and best friend. I love love. I love Kyle. I love to dream. I love adventure. I love feeling accomplished. I love learning. I love being outside. I love being active. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love reaching goals. I love soft grass. I love Sri Lanka. I love fruit smoothies. I love rain. I love traveling. I love exercising. I love happy people. I love Sunday drives. I love children books. I love the Andy Griffith show. I love the smell of a camp fire. I love mountains. I love hugs. I love spending time with my darlin. I love working. I love homeade jam. I love swimming. I love pictures. I love children. I love the word Cherish. I love exploring.
1 comments:
Ha, Well good luck with that. Let me know if you figure them out!
Post a Comment