Kyle and I have both felt deprived of our time together. We go to school together on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 5:30-9pm and we both work full-time during the day. This world is so distracted! It's just hard not having the time together we desire. We cherish our weekends, but it's just not enough! We are so grateful for the time we do have, but night school just wears on us, ya know? I know a lot of people our age go through this trying to finish school, work full-time and be a spouse at the same time. One of the solutions we've found is to take a class together. This semester is the first time we've tried it. We're currently taking a country western dance class together! (shhh.. don't tell Kyle I told you...). He hates dancing. I mean, he really hates it. But we get to be together and he's a good sport about it most of the time. I used to go country swing dancing a lot back in the day and loved it! So, I understand he's just taking the class for me. No other reasons involved. :) I am super glad that we both work close enough to home that we get to meet at home for lunch everyday! It's so great to take a break to see my darlin husband mid-day. We haven't been able to meet for lunch the last couple days for different work reasons, so maybe that's why I feel this way. We just need Lisa & Kyle time. It's amazing that 4 years later (3 years marriage, 1 year dating), I still can't get enough of him and miss him so much when we're apart. Love is a magical thing.
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment