Last weekend we went up to Wyoming to raft the snake river. Because of my tender jaw, I chose to sit out on the big rapids this time, but still had tons of fun. We rafted the more calm part of the river, had delicious dutch oven grub, got rained on, went to Jackson Hole to watch fireworks on the 4th, camped, played games and loved every minute of being in the beautiful outdoors! Kyle's uncle does this river trip every year so a big group of his friends and Kyle's relatives all joined in on the fun. Kyle's dad bought a sweet gas-powered blender. Yes, you read the words correctly. Gas powered blender. It has handlebars with a throttle and everything. I'll include a picture of it. One of the guys up there brought a hot tub! Yes, a hot tub. We had the coolest campground around no questions asked. And Kyle wore an inflated balerina costume down the river. When we got out of the river, a bunch of people grabbed their cameras and took a picture of him. One guy came up and put his arm around Ky and had his friend take their picture. My hubby is a goofy gus and I love it! What a riot! Also, I chopped off 10 inches of my hair a few weeks ago! (see photo below). I donated it to locks of love. I've always wanted to donate so I finally did it!
We've had a super busy life lately with lots of stress. I'm glad we were able to get away for the weekend and have some good solid fun! :) p.s. I get my braces off soon! Yea!

7 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Lis, I have been debating chopping my hair for the past month or so to donate to locks of love and can't decide. That is awesome you did. You look great. That sounds like an awesome weekend. I hope things are going great for you guys. Love ya, Jules
Yay for no more braces! You will love it-braces hurt! Looks like the rafting trip was a blast, we were sad we couldn't make it.
Lisa, I miss you, I wish we could get together more often! I love your hair, and it looks like everything is going really well for you.
Post a Comment