Week 2
The ol' jaw is doing pretty good. I'm at week FIVE this week! I can't believe it's already been 5 weeks (and a day) since surgery, while at the same time it seems like I've had my chompers banded shut for an eternity. Only one more week of bands then I can work my way back to using my cake hole. The good news is- Kyle and I went to IHOP last night for dinner since I can suck on soggy pancakes now and I snarfed a large amount of pancakes, eggs and chocolate milk. I actually got full! It was quite enjoyable. Anyway, my swelling has gone down quite a bit, but I still won't be able to chew for some time. Overall, I've had a great recovery and have been so grateful for a superb doc. I'm so excited about my new profile and straight teeth! I still don't really know how to react when people tell me I look different, but that's to be expected. The next (and last) step: Remove this darn metal from my mouth! Hopefully by the end of the year.
1 comments:
Hey, you look great. I'm so glad you're doing better. I sure miss Elder Holgreen!
Post a Comment