Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun is my middle name


First thing's first. Crystal had her babyyyy!! Talon Jesse was born last Sunday so Kyle and I went to visit with my family. He is adorable! He weighed 6.2 lbs and has a head full of hair! Crystal has recovered well and is already wearing her old jeans. Talon is my fifth nephew so now I have 5 nieces and 5 nephews with another one on the way thanks to Jaime. :) I love being an aunt and wish I could spend more time with the lil squirts!


We went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra last week with Kyle's awesome family and were BLOWN AWAY by the talent we saw there! It was incredible! We seriously haven't been able to stop telling everyone about it. They rocked out like I've never seen before (and I've been to tons of concerts)!! I was totally impressed. Here is a video so you can hear the music, but you can't even see the performers.
We also went to Disney on Ice last week! Kyle was such a good sport. I wanted to go so bad because I love Disney 100% and haven't been since I was approximately 5 years old. So.. we found tickets on ksl and went! My cousin Tami came with us and sang along with me to the tunes of classic Disney flicks. Kyle didn't hate it as bad as he thought he would and actually had a good time. I'm so grateful for my buddy. Toy Story is my all-time favorite!!
The other good news is that I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of school until winter break! I'm so looking forward to 4 weeks of no school. Boo ya. Anyway, enough of me. Love!

0 comments: