
I thought I'd take a minute to express how grateful I am for my life! I am committed to the most fantastic husband who just texted me and said, "I'm so dang glad to be married to you. I can't wait to hug you darlin." He's so thoughtful and genuine, I really love that about him. Kyle is my best friend, my whole entire world. I'm so glad we are married! I can't ever get enough of him and miss him so much during the day. We have long 14-hour days apart due to my work/school schedule, but we cherish our time together on weekends! Next weekend he leaves me for 6 days to go deer/elk hunting! We haven't been apart for more than a night. What to do?? But I'll survive and will be thrilled to see him when he gets home. I'm also grateful for my job at Making Memories.
I love the people I work with and the way the company treats us. They make us feel appreciated, include us in meetings and ask for our advice. It's nice to work for a good, honest company who has good intentions and really cares about their accounts. My Taylor family (and the Holgreen family) are other people who make my day brighter. Keeping in touch with my siblings isn't always as often as I'd like, but I still feel like my family has a close relationship. Even thinking about my whole family in the same state makes me get all flurry inside (yes, flurry)! My family means so much to me I'd do anything for them. We have so much fun when we get together, and love to sit around and talk.
Kyle's family is so great as well. His dad hangs out with us like one of the gang and invites us over to watch the football game. His brothers are so much fun and his mom always takes wonderful care of us. Isn't family just the greatest? I'm so grateful for all that I have and all that is ahead!


0 comments:
Post a Comment