Lots of thoughts today:
I'm grinning because the sun is shining
I'm accomplished because of the work we did on the house over the weekend
I'm anxious because next week is finals week
I'm nervous because my jaw surgery is two weeks from today
I'm shocked because time flies by so quickly
I'm giddy because I love Kyle a great amount
I'm sad because my dad is closing Rokit Fuel
I'm worried because my brother is being deployed for the third time
I'm looking up because this too shall pass
I'm frustrated because we didn't see any dadgum turkeys on our wild turkey hunt
I'm proud because Kyle decided to go back to school
I'm grateful because I have a great job with great people
I'm ansy because I want to ride my bike
I'm concerned because the world is getting more filthy every day
I'm blessed because I know God is listening, watching and understanding
0 comments:
Post a Comment