Friday, October 24, 2008

Slowly but surely..

So today I decided that I am slowly but surely turning into a nerd. Today I was looking at the "Community Events" part of ksl and realized that I wanted to go to the nerdy events like a poetry reading, a fall masquerade and a fall serenade choir concert. I never really liked that kind of stuff before but find myself talking Kyle into attending some of these events. I visit the library more often than I used to and almost (almost) like the challenge of math. What is happening to me?!!! That is not to say that I would prefer these things over spending time in the spectacular outdoors, but they seem appealing to me as something new and exciting. Just thought I should give you all a heads up.

1 comments:

Jana Banana said...

I think you are just awesome and as cool as ever :)